meta content='RSUAiYZeYzHoMjorFS-JraC_gKDrCrzHGV0IrYVVzSI' name='google-site-verification'/> WHATS OF THE MEANING OF DESCRIPTIVE TEXT DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS BESERTA CIRI CIRI DAN STRUKTUR NYA ?DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS BESERTA CIRI CIRI DAN STRUKTUR NYA - Kampus Kito

WHATS OF THE MEANING OF DESCRIPTIVE TEXT DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS BESERTA CIRI CIRI DAN STRUKTUR NYA ?DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS BESERTA CIRI CIRI DAN STRUKTUR NYA

DESCRIPTIVE TEXT DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

Descriptive text ini adalah suatu teks yang menjelaskan atau mendeskripsikan orang orang, binatang atau suatu benda baik bentuknya, sifat-sifatnya, jumlahnya dan lain-lain. Tujuan dari descriptive untuk menjelaskan, menggambarkan atau mengungkapkan seseorang atau suatu benda.

CIRI-CIRI DESCRIPTIVE TEXT


Ciri-ciri Descriptive Text :
- Verb yang digunakan yaitu attribute verb, seperti be (am, is, are)
- Tense yang digunakan yaitu simple present tense
- Hanya fokus pada satu objek tersebut.


STRUKTUR DESCRIPTIVE TEXT (GENERIC STRUCTURE)


Struktur Descriptive Text (generic structure) adalah :
1. Identification (identifikasi) adalah pendahuluan, berupa gambaran umum tentang suatu topik.
2.Description (deskripsi) adalah berisi ciri-ciri khusus yang dimiliki benda, tempat, atau orang yang dideskripsikan.

Cat
Before I came to Jakarta, I used to hate cats. I imagined them to be very selfish, sneaky, and sly. However, I have found myself living in a home that has three cats.
Janu and Shinta are my host mother’s cats. Janu is a funny male Persian cat with full of curiosity. He eats cat food every single hour, so he has a big belly. 
                     
He moves his tail when he finds something exciting. But, he always moves his tail slowly when I call his name. He always sleeps beside me in every night. A good thing I like about him, Janu doesn’t minds if I touch and tickle his fat belly.

Shinta is a queen of the house. She walks like a professional model. She doesn’t like to be touched by me except my host mother. Even if I try to touch her, she runs away immediately from me. She always licks her fur to clean her body. She prefers to eat people’s foods to cat foods. She never plays with the other cats. She spends almost every night on my host mother’s bed.
The last cat is Kuro. I named him Kuro, meaning “black” in Japanese. He has black fur. He used to be a wild cat and was very skinny when I found him in the back yard. He has round adorable eyes. He always enjoys sitting on my foot. Janu seems to teach Kuro a lot things. Even Janu teaches him how to get fat. Kuro has got fat like Janu lately. They are very good friends



WHATS OF THE MEANING OF DESCRIPTIVE TEXT DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS BESERTA CIRI CIRI DAN STRUKTUR NYA ?DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS BESERTA CIRI CIRI DAN STRUKTUR NYA